- LiteCast magnesium frame: corrosion resistant coating
- Corrosion Resistant sideplates for maximum durability
- 42mm oversized hardened machine cut brass main gear
- Multi-disc Stainless Steel and Carbon Hybrid drag system
- Super tuner flitespool developed by Dream Tackle Design
Okuma HDT101-A Hakai DT Baitcast Reel, 6.2:1
110/12, 100/14, 75/16
The new generation Okuma Hakai DT low-profile reel is developed with the latest technology and insights from top anglers across the globe. The main body uses Okuma's LITECAST magnesium alloy construction for ultimate strength and lightweight use. At only 5.9 oz, the Hakai features an extra compact body and is designed to fit comfortably in the palm of your hand. Okuma has developed FLITE-SPOOL and FLITE-SHAFT technology into the Hakai. This allows for a super-tuned spool with unrivaled performance. The 33mm O/D all-purpose spool weighs only 9.5g (0.33oz) total with the bearing. The Hakai also features a patented hollow stainless-steel SUS FLITE SHAFT with precision SUS balls and provides a perfect balance between weight, strength, and smoothness. Hakai low-profile reels allow anglers of any skill level to confidently cast even the lightest of lures up to 3g (0.10 oz).