Out of stock
- TRIPLE BLADES- The Stockman features Three Blades; 2-3/4" clip point, 2" spey, and a 2" sheepsfoot blade. The 420J2 Steel is known for its' Corrosion Resistance. Closed Length 3-7/8" 3.1 oz.
- VERSATILE - The clip point blade is used for detail work and cutting in tight places. The spey blade is perfect for skinning or sweeping knife strokes, and the sheepsfoot blade is suitable for making clean cuts, especially on a flat surface
- HANDSOME HANDLE - Woodgrain Handle with Nickel Silver Bolsters provide a knife that is as handy as it is handsome!
- TRADITIONAL, CONVENIENT and MULTI-PURPOSE - The Stockman is the largest of Buck's multi-blade folding knives. It's a smart choice for every day carry and big enough to accomplish multiple tasks
- FOREVER WARRANTY - Since 1902 Buck Knives has offered a lifetime warranty on our knives because we believe in the integrity of our products.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.